47. Reuben St. Cornubia 4130
* Coastal inspired accents to mesh with everyday Raby lifestyle & those desiring only the best in relaxed canal living
* Grand Entry with towering ceiling heights & feature pendant create the ultimate reception to welcome guests
* 4 Exceptional bedrooms, all enjoying luxury ensuites & WIR's, plus office via white French doors
* Master bedroom with floor-to ceiling textured vijay panelling, a portrait window taking in the most idyllic canal views across the pool, and enjoys an impressive custom WIR + huge matching Ensuite with the freestanding bath.
* Highlight, herringbone timber flooring flows effortlessly throughout all living spaces.
* Open layout with extensive use of bi-folds bringing outside in... and inside out
* Large Open plan Dining, onto stunning Outdoor Alfresco with built-in BBQ & drinks fridge
* Useable living spaces of grand proportions include the main lounge & sunroom
* Powerhouse Kitchen with stand-out SMEG 1100mm Freestanding oven, matching combi-microwave & steam oven, 2 dishwashers, quality stone tops, 3.8m island bench, complimenting herringbone tile splash backs & a full Butler's Pantry.
* Resort pool with mood lighting, spa seat and frameless glass
Total House Size 412m2
Browse the gallery of this architectural design project:
Architectural design Brisbane | Building design Brisbane | Home Renovation design Brisbane | www.koscad.com.au
Planning your new home`s building design, renovating or extending your house is not just challenging, but also brings up a lot of questions about regulations, permits, town planning. Have a browse through our topics or type your question topic in the Search box and see what you find. If you can`t find the answer for you question, click on the orange button.
There are many misconceptions about choosing steel or timber structure, such as steel structures are noisier than timber. However, with the refinement of the newer steel structures, there is a less noticeable difference.
Advantages of building with timber.Slightly less expensive then steel frame Easier to work with Easier to fix errors on site Can be treated for termites. Timber has better a thermal transfer rate when comparing a house using similar building insulation (timber frame will keep your home cooler) Easy to install hooks and brackets off walls in the future
Advantages of building with Steel.Termite resistance (keep in mind that using steel structure does not protect 100% of your home. Proper termite protection system should still be used to protect other items in your home (timber flooring, cabinetry, etc.) More accurate
It is also important to note that timber is a more environmentally friendly solution as the...